Work smarter on things that really matter instead of working harder on things that make no difference. Today Craig talks about what he has learned about prioritizing, focusing, and honing in on tasks that really mean something. Between his professional experiences and input from his business coach, he’s learned that there isn’t a magic fix-all button that will bring in all the customers. Be critical of the time you spend on your business.
Do you have any comments, questions, or topic ideas for future episodes? Send Craig an email at email@example.com. As always, if you feel like our podcast has benefited you and it might benefit someone else, please share it with them. If you have a chance, give Rogue Startups a review on iTunes. We’ll see you next week!
- Doing things for your business that make no difference
- Does social media really impact your business?
- Content marketing and SEO
- Optimizing and focusing on one problem
- One hundred steps that add up