On today’s episode of Rogue Startups, we talk about how weird it has been lately because of the uncertainty of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). There is uncertainty when it comes to the state of the world and our health, as well as the economy and the future of our businesses. We are both anxious and calm, filled with goals and filled with guilt.
We would love to hear from all of the listeners. What are your thoughts? What are your predictions for the next 3 months? 6 months? Year? What trends will surge in the economy and what will fizzle out in the near future? Send us an email at email@example.com. If you think this episode has been valuable, feel free to share this episode with a friend, and subscribe so you’ll be notified when we post new episodes.
- The changes in our lives because of COVID-19
- Escapism and checking the latest COVID-19 news
- Making plans and doing pet projects during the stay-at-home order/quarantine
- Guilt and goals for our time at home
- Marketing during COVID-19
- Future plans for our lives and businesses around COVID-19
- Our questions about the ripple effects of what is happening
“Designated Survivor” starring Keifer Sutherland, imdb
Rogue Startups website
Email us for comments, questions, and thoughts on today’s topic: firstname.lastname@example.org