Today Craig has on Jane Portman and Benedikt Deicke, the team from Userlist.io.
Userlist is a lightweight customer communication tool for SaaS applications, and in this episode Craig, Benedikt and Jane dig into many aspects of email onboarding for SaaS.
Specifically they talk about:
- Why custom events are better than tags
- Where and when in-app messaging should be used instead of email
- How to pull inspiration from your competitors without flawing your own product
- How a change in positioning is helping the Userlist team more easily reach their target audience.
- How SaaS Companies Approach Customer Messaging: Three Blueprints You Can Use
- How We Used April Dunford’s 10-Step Method to Overhaul Positioning at Userlist
- Free email planning worksheets