In this episode, we are joined by Kevin McArdle, the Co-Founder and CEO of SureSwift Capital, a holding company that acquires and operates small businesses in perpetuity,
Tune in to hear us discuss how SureSwift Capital maintains its portfolio and important tools that keep the company running.
- SureSwift’s operating infrastructure.
- Why and how SureSwift ends up running businesses.
- Businesses from which Kevin tries to learn.
- Why Slack is a good tool, but has its drawbacks.
- Tools Kevin’s team finds the most useful.
- Using a personalized metric to score your business.
- Managing a portfolio of businesses.