In this episode, the discussion surrounds the tailwinds and headwinds of business. Tune in to hear this discussion about the ways in which business has changed and can potentially change in the future.
- A message from Rob Walling regarding their MicroConf episode.
- The binary thinking of the MicroConf community.
- How MicroConf and other conferences are great for extroverts.
- Different funding models that allow for a “longer runway”.
- When bootstrapping became an option.
- The many ways to accept payments.
- Leveraging marketing tactics in new niches.
- Benefits of being a first-mover.