This week Dave and Craig catch up after a brief break for traveling and conferences. In this episode, they catch up about a few new developments in their own businesses.
Craig spent the last week at SaaStock in Dublin, which is a great SaaS specific conference with almost 3,000 attendees.
Dave has been working through both cold email outreach for Recapture as well as running some Facebook ads.
In this episode Dave and Craig talk through the first part of 10 questions that will challenge them (and you) to better run your business:
- What would happen if you doubled your prices/rates?
- What would you do if all your revenue disappeared today?
- How would you go about delivering everything you do today, on only 70% of the cost?
- Is your schedule a reflection of your agenda or other people’s? In other words, are you proactive or reactive with your time?
- How are you segmenting your customers and what are doing to change your messaging based on them?
next week we’ll run through the second 5 questions from Chris Lema’s recent Cabopress where he used these questions to spur on conversation and open up everyone’s minds to what is possible. Thanks Chris for these great questions and we’ll continue with the rest of them in the next episode.