Today we’re talking all about support. And not just any support, but support that actually drives the top (and bottom) line of your business.
Kyle Brown is our guest today from wpsaas.net and he’s talking with Dave and Craig all about what it takes to build a winning support team in your business. Far too often founders (especially first time, bootstrapped founders) have a hard time offloading the support for their apps.
Many times this is a lack of structure, systems, and processes that can make your app run without you. Time and time again Kyle has seen founders without any real systemization in place fall short when it comes time for them to offload the support burden from their business.
Topics discussed today include:
- Chat versus Email based support
- Hiring a rockstar support rep
- Creating systems and processes for support
- How to decide when you as a founder are ready to take a step back from support
- Kyle’s favorite resources for support driven help
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Kyle Brown on Twitter
- E-myth revisited
- Kyle’s book on systematizing your business
- Systemizing SaaS App
- Things that we are trialing http://wpsaas.net/
Loving the show? Tell everyone about it. Leave us a Rating and Review in iTunes (5-stars are encouraged, but we want to hear all feedback).
If you have a question for us or a suggestion for the show drop us a line at email@example.com.