This week Dave and Craig are joined by Damian Thompson of LeadFuze, a B2B lead generation platform.
In this episode Damian shares how LeadFuze has adapted a bit of a contrarian approach to selling, which has come as a result of extensive testing, and in many cases throwing out the assumptions that we might have about the “Best Practices” of running a sales organization.
For Damian as a veteran of the sales industry some of these changes came as a surprise, but when it comes down to it he says “You have to know how to serve your customer”, and then things start to make sense and get easy.
Tune in to hear how Damian discusses:
- What it’s like working for a FundStrapped startup
- How LeadFuze decides on, runs, and analyzes the many sales and marketing experiments they create
- Where most technical founders fall short in selling
- Some of the unconventional places Damian looks for sales inspiration and advice
- Why context is so important when considering others’ advice
- They #1 thing you need to do to run a successful cold email campaign
If you have questions for Damian or about anything Sales related drop a comment in below here or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org