This week Dave Nevogt, co-founder of Hubstaff is my guest. Dave and his partner Jared Brown have grown Hubstaff from scatch to > $200k/month, all without taking outside funding.
Hubstaff is also one of the pillar partners in Baremetric’s Open project, where their entire revenue and user dashboard is open to the public. You can check out Hubstaff’s dashboard here, and note how well Dave and Jared are doing running this business.
A few things discussed in this episode include:
- How Hubstaff manages their nearly 40 person entirely remote team
- How they run split tests to increase customer trial-to-paid conversion
- How often they monitor their key business metrics
- What their North Star metric is and how that came about
- What the future holds for Hubstaff
You can connect with Dave and read more about his journey as a founder at blog.hubstaff.com
Loving the show? Tell everyone about it. Leave us a Rating and Review in iTunes (5-stars are encouraged, but we want to hear all feedback).
If you have a question for us or a suggestion for the show drop us a line at email@example.com.