On today’s episode, Craig talks to fellow cofounder Christopher Gimmer, the co-founder of both Snappa and BootStrapBay. They receive some keen insight on what it takes to build a two-sided marketplace and how to plan for the future of a startup.
Christopher Gimmer has a financial background and has previously worked for the Canadian government. He co-founded Snappa, a graphic design tool whose aim is to help build better websites, and BootstrapBay, which is a marketplace for Bootstrap themes. Listeners are sure to find Christopher’s experience, not only informative, but enlightening.
- Building a two-sided marketplace
- The process of promoting and selling BootstrapBay
- Branching out from one startup to the next
- Best practices for creating and using images
- Performing market research before diving in
- Potential for growth at BootstrapBay
- How to build gradually as opposed to radically
- Biggest lessons and takeaways from marketing a business
Resources and Links: